Nope. InCaseIT is a true "mobile first" application where you typicaly will rely on this device. However, InCaseIT supports all platforms such as Pads/Tablet and PC where the chosen platform is typically done based on your need for mobility during the management of your incident.
Articles in this section
- How often is InCaseIT upgraded?
- How soon can I be operational with InCaseIT?
- Can you assist during an implementation of InCaseIT?
- How do I adopt my existing plans to InCaseIT?
- How much training do I need?
- When do I use InCaseIT?
- What do I get when using InCaseIT?
- Can InCaseIT help us to analyze an incident for gaining learnings?
- How do I save time & money by using InCaseIT?
- Why do I need InCaseIT?