InCaseIT is designed to help you and your organization when an incident occurs. An incident is easiest described as a situation that may harm your company, your employees, your production, your clients and your reputation. What this is to you can only you define where we see a wide usage of InCaseIT - from fire and explosions to dawn-raid, production halt and service outage.
Articles in this section
- How often is InCaseIT upgraded?
- How soon can I be operational with InCaseIT?
- Can you assist during an implementation of InCaseIT?
- How do I adopt my existing plans to InCaseIT?
- How much training do I need?
- When do I use InCaseIT?
- What do I get when using InCaseIT?
- Can InCaseIT help us to analyze an incident for gaining learnings?
- How do I save time & money by using InCaseIT?
- Why do I need InCaseIT?