Comments to Release
This release is mainly a quality and stability release. The release covers system improvements, new features, enhanced user experience and corrections to reported error and problems.
Release Note for InCaseIT Pro (app) will become available via Google Play and App Store.
This release is mainly a stability and quality release. Quite a few minor enhancements based upon customer feedback are also included but are too small to mention here.
- Adding new tasks to a specific schenario or agenda in incident mode. When adding new tasks while handling an incident you can include this to a schenario or agenda. Example: Add more topics to a standard meeting agenda.
- Persons with incomplete contact information will no longer create errors when messageing.
- Periodic events logic optimized
- Conference call status enhanced with better feedback from telecom operators
- Communications views are optimised
- Enhanced communications reports.
- Conference call reports now include full connection details on individual level.
- Multiple minor updates to customer's synchronization logic
Requirement to update the mobile apps
It is important for all persons with ADMIN permissions to emphasise to all persons in the crisis organisation the necessity to keep the mobile apps updated. This comes as a consequence of feedback from users that have opted to turn off the automatic updating routine offered by Apple Appstore and Google Play. The result has shown erroneous behavior of the InCaseIT apps that were many generations old.